Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Piner-Olivet Union School District District logo


Aeries Online Enrollment allows you to quickly start the process of enrolling a student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical and language information will be collected. Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to the school.  The school's Office Manager will then be in contact with you to finalize your enrollment process. 

*Please note: Do not complete this enrollment process on a cell phone. 

To view this document in a different language please scroll to the bottom of the page.

Para ver este documento en un idioma diferente, desplácese hasta la parte inferior de la página.

This online enrollment form is for students NEW students to the Piner-Olivet Union School District.  DO NOT use this enrollment process if you are currently enrolled at POUSD.  If you are already a POUSD student and want to enroll at POCS, NWP, Online Academy or Home Study, please contact their Office Manager. 

If you are experiencing any problems with online registration for your new student, please make sure your web browser is up to date.  We recommend Google Chrome which can be downloaded here.  We DO NOT recommend using your cell phone to complete the online enrollment process. 

To get started registering a new student click the "enroll a new student" button below. (If you would like to reprint or review student information for previously registered students, click the Login button.) You will be asked to provide proof of residency when you arrive at the school of enrollment (only for Jack London).  The online process typically takes 20-30 minutes.  If you are unable to complete the process at one sitting, you may logout, and resume the process at a later time. Please take note of your login information so you can log in at a different time. If you are unable to use the online enrollment process, please contact your office manager:

Jack London: acruz@pousd.org

Olivet: aleon@pousd.org

Schaefer: atrafton@pousd.org

POCS: jflores@pousd.org

NWP: sshields@pousd.org

If you are applying to the Piner-Olivet Charter School (POCS), Northwest Prep or Home Study Program, completion of this enrollment form does not guarantee admittance.  Please be sure to complete their application requirements as well, which are included as a document during the online enrollment process.  The school will contact you after you have submitted your online enrollment information.  

Please find information about any Piner-Olivet Unified School by clicking here.

Frequently asked questions about enrollment for TK/K: 

Q-At what age can I enroll my TK/Kindergarten Student?

Transitional Kindergarten: A child is eligible for transitional kindergarten if they have their fifth birthday between September 2, 2024 and June 2, 2025.

Kindergarten:  A child must be five years of age on or before September 1st, 2024

Q- Can I enroll for next-year?

A- We are now open for enrollment for all students for the 2024-2025 school year.

Q-When can I begin enrolling my kindergarten student?

A-We are now open for enrollment for Transitional-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Pre-Enrollment for Jack London Elementary School, Olivet Elementary Charter School,  and Schaefer Charter School.

Q-What do I do after completing the online data entry process?

A- The school’s Office Manager will contact you to finalize the enrollment process. 

FAQ for POCS/NWP and Home Study: 

Q- If I attend an elementary school in the POUSD district (Jack London, Schaefer or Olivet) should I still use the online enrollment process?

A- No.  Please contact the correct office manager to enroll.

Q-Can I enroll for next-year?

A- We are now open for enrollment for all students for the 2024-2025 school year.

Q- If I have already applied for early enrollment at POCS, do I need to apply online again?

A-Yes, you need to complete the online enrollment. 

If you have additional questions, please contact: cmanno@pousd.org



Enrollment is completed at the school of enrollment.  At your assigned school, you will be required to provide:

* Proofs of residence (ONLY Jack London Elementary School) 

* Evidence of child's age 

* Proof of immunization  

Please see the Required Information Page for further details.